Support Women in Circus
American circus is evolving and women across the globe are revolting. By supporting Alter Circus, you are ensuring that women’s voices are heard and women’s stories are told. Be a part of the movement by supporting our fall donation drive to take Hysterical on tour to a city near you this summer.
- Donate: Donate directly through PayPal. Make a tax deductible one-time or recurring donation through our fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas. Donate airline miles or fuel costs to get artists to venues and rehearsals.
- Volunteer: Usher, fold programs, fit costumes, or work backstage. Create graphics, edit photos and video, fundraise, or organize tour logistics.
- Social: Bring a friend who has never heard of Alter Circus or seen feminist art to a performance. Boost our media exposure by writing a show review or re-posting fundraising or events.
- Sponsor an Artist: Donate to a specific artist to allow them to focus on training, rehearsing, and creating art that matters.
- House an Artist: Provide a bed and meals for an artist in rehearsal or on tour.
Thank you to everyone who has already donated, particularly Michele Chubirka, Katie King, and Alicia Phillips Mandaville, who made our residency at NECCA in August possible.